木曜日, 6月 09, 2005

damn itt

shitt the worldd*
fcukk the universe;
i dinch attendd engg AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.
woke upp at three.
slept so soundlie.
cantch evench hear mai alarm at 0830.
eatt mai nai nai"s BA ZHANGG againn.
showeredd, wenchhed shengshiongg.
lOOK FER baoo beiss.
do nothinggs there.
wench home goinn 9.
reached homee watch teebee.
I SWEAR THAT TEWMEWLEW I WILL ATTEND NETBALL AND P.O.A PUNCTUALLI.


baobeiss.
i din mean to hidee itt from yeww reaaliee.
if yew aree not that sensitivee i wouldd have toldd yew the truth....
insteadd of a liee;

if i toldd yew the truthh yew wouldd goo on andd sae talkk tew otherr guys;
duch wan botherr mie liaoss.. somemoree its nott mie hu asked himm to call kaes andd its a conference.
ferr sevenn monthss fivee daes i dinchh even gort near a single guy kaes.
I'M NOT AS LOOSE AS YEW THINK.
YEW NOE WAD I MEAN. K.

after ytdd. i sweared. i will makee itt upp tew yew.

0 件のコメント: